Mind Mapping: MindMup 2.0
A mind map is a graphical way to represent ideas and concepts. It is a visual thinking tool that helps structuring information, helping you to better analyze, comprehend, synthesize, recall and generate new ideas. Just as in every great idea, its power lies in its simplicity.
For online collaborative mind mapping we use MindMup 2.0, that integrates with our Google Drive
to add MindMup 2.0 to your Google Drive Click Here
What is a Mind Map
How to use MindMup 2.0
How We Use MindMup
- In a group start with your initial problem
- Create a branch for each sub set of the problem there is
- Create a branch for each possible solution for each sub set of the problem
- off of each solution create branches discussing the possible problems and ideas related to that solution.
- at times go back to other branches and compare what you have written for one branch to another, try to answer all questions about every branch to all the branches.